Monday, March 23, 2009

In brief


In august of '08 I moved from Grand Rapids MI to Ann Arbor MI. With me came my assistant whom I had just promoted at our Grand Rapids location. We lived together with an older lady who was letting us each have a room in her home until the deadline for voter registration. To call this young lady my assistant is kind of a misnomer because she did everything, she ran that office and I just stamped my name on it. It was awkward living with a beautiful young lady whom made me look good professionally and spent every waking hour with me for over 5 weeks.

One day I walked into the bathroom after she had showered so that I could shower myself. I disrobed and turned to wash my face when there in the sink was a lacy pair of panties. I'm sure they were not our hosts, she surely did not have need for such extravagant underthings. My assistant was a Mormon though.... neither did she? right?

In any case I took my shower and left for my room and shortly there after heard some commotion from down the hall, I'm sure she had just realized what she'd left behind and what I must have seen.

later that night after a drink or two or three the panty topic was brought up by a friend of hers. I pretended not to have seen them to save her the embarrassment. But a few drinks later I admitted to having seen them.

The about face on my previous statement was obviously odd and well maybe even creepy. I have a knack for making the awkward more awkward... awkwardly. It comes in handy for this blog.

-Raw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?