Saturday, May 2, 2009

Moen Girls


Its good to be back. I took a 2-week break from blogging, and have realized what an important part of my life pointing out awkward situations is.

And what a better way to get back into the palm-sweating swing of things than with what happened this morning...

I heard lesbian sex. Well, I think it was lesbian sex. It was sex, to be sure, but the lesbian bit depends on a self identity issue that I am not prepared to answer (its Jamaica Plain, MA- where census demographers truly earn their salary).

I was lying in bed getting ready to hop in the shower and get a start on the day (note: this was intended to be a normal in-and-out shower, not a scrub-and-tug). I sat up from bed, but heard a moan from the other room. Then another. And another.

By my powers of deductive reasoning, I figured that the two people I had caught smooching and groping at the kitchen table the night before were engaging in... well, each other. I would have been perfectly satisfied to go ahead with my shower anyway, but I am certain I read somewhere that showers are almost always involved in morning sex.

Imagine if the beast with two backs had opened up the shower curtain to see me standing there butt naked, smiling.

So I decided to stay in bed and let them ride it out. A few more moans, one or two hard bumps, and a long sigh later, and it seemed to be over. I skurried to the bathroom and threw some water on my face, coughing loudly to alert all potential lovers to my presence. Then back to my room to get dressed.

Better to be a little dirty than to ruin "the moment" for anyone else.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?